CSB Alumni Association
The Alumni Association of Cathedral School for Boys provides ongoing services to the School’s 1,500+ alumni and serves as a vital link between the alumni community and current students, faculty, and staff. The Alumni Association is overseen by the Alumni Advisory Council. The council is made up of alumni who represent a broad range of years from the founding of the school to the most recent graduating class. Council members serve a two year term with half of the members rotating each year.
The goals of the Alumni Association include:
- Increase the number of alumni who remain connected with and active in the CSB community
- Ensure consistent communication and dialog between CSB and its alumni
- Promote career development and personal networking opportunities for and between alumni
- Leverage the experiences and skills of the alumni community to enrich the educational and mentoring opportunities for current CSB students
- Identify and recognize successful alumni
The Alumni Association would like to hear from CSB alums. We’d like to know where you are, what you’re doing, and how we can serve you better. Please contact the Alumni Program Coodinator, Deb Rockwood, at (415) 614-5106 or email email@example.com.