Making a Gift of Securities to Cathedral School for Boys
- Instruct your broker to transfer the securities to one of the following accounts for Cathedral School for Boys:
- Schwab: D.T.C. #0164 / Account #6657-7763
- Contact: Mr. Jeremy Hoover
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc.
100 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Portsmouth Financial Services: D.T.C. #0443 / Account #068-01897
- Contact: Ms. Eileen Fisher
Portsmouth Financial Services
625 Market Street, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 764-1064 (fax)
- Please notify CSB's Development Office by email or phone (415-614-5108) indicating your name and the details of transfer (name of security and number of shares) so that we may properly identify and acknowledge your donation for tax purposes.
- Our broker is instructed to sell the shares and remit proceeds to CSB as soon as the transfer is received into our account. The value of your gift is determined by using the average price of the high and low on the day the shares are received into our account.*
*For mutual funds, the closing price is used to determine the gift value.