• You may request admission information by filling out our on-line form here from August 15, 2012. (Admission packets will be mailed beginning September.)
• After requesting admission information, you will have the opportunity to schedule a school tour. (If you have already received your admission packet and need to schedule a tour, click here.) When signing up for a tour, please be sure to
change the number of attendees on the pull-down menu at the top of the
page to reflect the number of guests who will be attending. You will
then be prompted for the attendee name(s). We can accommodate up to two
tour guests per family.
• Sign up for a CSB Admissions Evening Presentation by clicking here. These optional evening gatherings take place on campus in the Wilsey Conference Center. It is beneficial to complete a tour before attending an evening presentation.
• Complete and return your application with the $100 application fee. (This fee can be waived if necessary.) The CSB application for entry into the 2013-2014 school year will be available in early September 2012.
• Applicant parents may schedule an optional interview with the Director of Admission by December 19, 2012. Once we receive your son's application and supplement, you will be emailed a link to our interview scheduler. Please use the link to make an appointment with Cathy Madison in person or via Skype.
• Kindergarten and first grade applicant parents sign and take the Evaluation Form for K and Grade 1 to the applicant’s current school for completion. Click here for the CSB Evaluation Form for entry into the 2013-2014 school year.
• Second through eighth grade applicant parents sign and take the Request for Educational Records Form and Teacher Evaluation Form for Students in Grades 2-8 to the applicant’s current school for completion.