STEP 1: SHARE YOUR INTEREST
- Complete our Online Inquiry Form to let us know that you are interested in Cathedral School for Boys. If you are interested in applying for your son's entry into Cathedral for the 2017-18 school year, please request information after September 1, 2016.
- Shortly after, you will be given a user name and temporary password so you may access our portal, create your own personal password, and begin your son's online application.
- Admission packets will also be mailed to you once your request for information has been submitted. Adjustable Tuition information will also be included if requested on the inquiry form.
STEP 2: VISIT OUR CAMPUS
- After completing an inquiry, you will be sent a schedule of tour dates in which you may register for one that is convenient for your family’s schedule. While we hope the information packets are informative, we believe that experiencing our campus and community is the best way to learn if CSB is right for you.
- You may also contact our admission office at 415-614-5183, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to be connected to an admissions associate who can guide you through the process.
STEP 3: BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- After completing the inquiry online form, you may sign onto your family’s CSB portal page and begin the online application.
- Please be sure to complete the required forms.
- Below you will find links to application checklists.
STEP 4: COMPLETE ON-CAMPUS EVALUATIONS
- For Kindergarten, once your son’s application is submitted, you will receive an email with links to schedule your parent interview as well as your son’s Saturday screening, in January 2017.
- For Grades 1-8, once your son's application is submitted and we've received teacher evaluations and official school records, the Admission Department will contact you to schedule a visit for your son. Parents may request an in-person interview on the day of their son’s visit.
STEP 5: ADMISSION EVENTS (Adult only, child care provided)
- Annual Red and Gold Speaker Series Night (Admissions Open House for grades K-8, date to be determined).
- CSB Community and Inclusivity Night, December 1, 2016 (optional).
Optional Events: Applicants may attend a sporting event, play, music recital, or parent education event throughout the school year. Schedules of events are posted online at your son's progress page. Call the Admission Hotline at 415-614-5183 and leave a message indicating which event(s) you would like to attend.
December 30, 2016: Deadline for all kindergarten applications.
January 6, 2017: Deadline for all kindergarten parent interviews.
January 16, 2017: Deadline for applications, grades 1-8.
January 31, 2017: Deadline for scheduling student visit days, grades 1-8.
March 16, 2017: All admission decisions mailed.
April 1, 2017: Rolling admission begins.